The Hogan assessments predict job performance by assessing normal personality, derailment characteristics, core values, and cognitive reasoning ability. The assessments are grounded in decades of research and evaluate every major job family from administration to CEO. The Hogan assessments are widely credited with demonstrating how personality factors influence organizational effectiveness.
Hogan Assessments Include:
- HoganSELECT Provides valid and reliable pre-employment personality assessment as a cost-effective strategy for identifying the most suitable job candidates. By using HoganSelect for your employee selection process, you can identify the work style behaviors most critical for successful performance in a particular job within your organization.
- HoganDEVELOP Provides assessment of performance capabilities as determined by one’s limitations and strengths, and understanding how they compare with those of others. The suite of HoganDevelop tools provides information that can be used to shape and direct one’s career.
- HoganLEAD Is a world-renowned, premiere leadership development program that is ideal for developing leaders through proven psychometric research that distinguishes successful leaders from failed leaders. By using HoganLead, leaders fully understand their performance capabilities, challenges and drivers – the key to getting ahead.
Hogan Individual Indexes:
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI): The HPI is a measure of normal personality and is used to predict employee performance—what we see when people are at their best.
- Hogan Development Survey (HDS) The HDS identifies personality-based performance risks and derailers of interpersonal behavior—what we see when people are stressed.
- Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) The MVPI is a personality inventory that reveals a person’s core values, goals and interests — reveals what a person desires and strives to attain.
- Hogan Business Reasoning Inventory (HBRI) The HBRI identifies the decision-making style in a business environment — evaluates strategic and tactical reasoning.